QV-Sept13th

spikecat

We are sailing out of Venice on Sept. 13th on QV. Anyone interested in sharing some private shore excersions, especially in Ephesus and maybe Olympia and Athens? Have done some research,but am waiting to see what Cunard will offer.

I have heard from several private tour guides that I sent emails to. I could forward their replies to you to see if you are intersted in any of them. Since I am new at this I don't know how to correspond except thru Cruise Critic. If there is another way please let me know.

I also don't know if there is another way, except by email.

Unless a kins CC person can tell us ................

I would like to look at private tour of Ephesus. What are prices like?

Prices are around $60 per person for a full day tour with lunch included. Another is $50 per person without luch. All seem to have the same itinerary going to all the places in Ephesus that you would want to got to.

I have heard from several private tour guides that I sent emails to. I could forward their replies to you to see if you are intersted in any of them. Since I am new at this I don't know how to correspond except thru Cruise Critic. If there is another way please let me know.

Hi spikecat. Have you checked out the Roll Call Forum for your voyage? There's also a funtion for members to add "friends", but I don't know how that works :confused:

Regards,

-Salacia

Archived