Summit C/Critics Party

crawshaw

Thanks to all at Summit (5th April Sailing) Critics Partyfor making us feel so welcome at our 1st party.We were the Brits from over the pond.It was good to meet and chat to Basketlady(& "Mr Basketlady") and Cathykins (& Mr Cathykins).Thanks once again and hope to see you all again soon.
Peter & Lynne.

Hi

Did Alan & Trish join you? They were on Millie last year and were from Scotland. Tried to reach Alan before you guys sailed. We were on Summit on the 15th for the 11 day trip. She is beautiful and the best so far. We're already booked on the 10 day next March.

Dolphin - 1990
Horizon - 1994, 1995, 1995
Century - 1997, 2000, 2001
Galaxy - 1998
Zenith - 1992, 1999, 2002
Millennium - 2003
Summit 2004
Summit 2005

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2005;3;11;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Countdown to Summit 2005

Hi PatC,
So many at party didn't get to speak to everyone, but there were other Brits there so Alan and Trish may have been there.Agree with you about Summit. We are looking for a cruise for next Easter,but lynne is a teacher so cruises have to fit dates.

Peter and Lynne,

How nice of you to post your message. I was really pleased that all those people took time out of their day to show up. It made the trip so much fun when we got to pal around with new friends or just say "hi" in passing.I too wished we had more time to get to know more people. But I would encourage EVERYONE to sign up for their sailing's party and it sounds like you would too!

Now, I am pouring over brochures for sailings for NEXT April.

Yours,

Cathykins

Archived