Has anyone recently booked another cruise while on a Carnival Cruise?

LCTXcruiser

can you purchase multiple certificates and use them all on the same cruise and accumulate FCC?

carnival isnt going to allow you to have free cruises and unlimited free money. You can take OBC out of your players bank on the cruise.

Im always surprised when someone thinks Carnival might give unlimited free OBC, enough to pay off the cruise ...or more I guess ... unlimited.

We booked our aft balcony cabin on the Magic transatlantic voyage while on the Miracle in June. I don't know if the price was any better per se, but we did get the $200 OBC and the thrill of knowing we finally got a chance to go on a trip we've been dying to do for a while. :D

Was on Legend last week and booked Fascination for this Nov. Did not get any sweetheart deal, same as on website, but did get a $50 on board credit plus 2 more $50 on board credits for 2 couples that will be sailing w/us. We were going anyway, so $150 in on board credits is a very good thing.

• 2 weeks later...

aren't we a bit testy....it was just a question, obviously I don't have the experience that you do and thought it wouldn't be a problem to ask a question about how the OBC worked since I have never done that on any of the previous cruises. I didn't assume that I could get a 'free' cruise just wanted to know if we had several people in a room and bought several certificates, would they all be useful as OBC.

carnival isnt going to allow you to have free cruises and unlimited free money. You can take OBC out of your players bank on the cruise.

Im always surprised when someone thinks Carnival might give unlimited free OBC, enough to pay off the cruise ...or more I guess ... unlimited.

This is an extremely unfriendly reply. With 30,000+ posts, you should know better.

Archived