Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort

Has anyone purchased the day pass at this resort in St. Thomas? At $65.00 per person, it includes lunch, two alcoholic beverages, beach chair and pool access for the day. Strange thing is that no one seems to review it on the boards. I tried the ports of call and no responses.

My husband and I will be on the Oasis of the Seas during the first week of August and we would love to get some feedback on this place.

Haven't done the day pass, but we stayed at this hotel a few years ago. The beach is really more of a cove that was carved out near the pool. The grounds are nice enough, but if you're looking for a great beach, this isn't the place. In fact, after we used the beach once, we ended up going to Magens Bay every day.

Has anyone purchased the day pass at this resort in St. Thomas? At $65.00 per person, it includes lunch, two alcoholic beverages, beach chair and pool access for the day. Strange thing is that no one seems to review it on the boards. I tried the ports of call and no responses.

My husband and I will be on the Oasis of the Seas during the first week of August and we would love to get some feedback on this place.

That is probably because it is too expensive for what you get.

Archived