Private tours on st maartin & st thomas

Hi, A group of us will be going on a Caribbean cruise at the end of January and would like to hook up with a good tour guide in both St Maarten & St Thomas. Since we are all seniors we are looking for a land sightseeing tour of these two islands.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance. Ed K

Another intersted cruiser...I just booked a tour with Bernard Tour's for St. Martin, many great reviews, hope it is, we sail in 8 days...St. Thomas has three major tour companies and I'm still not sure which to go with, usually we get off the ship and just bargain a low price with the locals downtown but we are taking my daughter and her BF so we thought we would reserve something ahead of time...Any information is appreciated!!!PS I'm not a senior yet but am still looking for a great tour

Just back today from a seven day on the Dream.

We did Sonny Liston in St Thomas - non private. It was a good tour. Very loud, he sets himself a part by making it a party (loud music, singing, lots of funny interaction from Sonny) and gets the whole bus in on the action. Being a public tour, my only complaint was that we spent to much time getting on and off the bus and waiting on some not so respectful tourists who could never make it back on time. overall it is a fun tour if you like loud and lots of dancing. He gets the attention of everyone on the island!

For St Martin - Bernards. We did a private tour and hands down it was the BEST excursion in all five of our cruises we have done. Lots of stops, lots of photo ops and sites and they catered to our needs (also all the drinks you want included - soda, water, rum punch!) It is a must!

• 3 weeks later...
Just back today from a seven day on the Dream.

We did Sonny Liston in St Thomas - non private. It was a good tour. Very loud, he sets himself a part by making it a party (loud music, singing, lots of funny interaction from Sonny) and gets the whole bus in on the action. Being a public tour, my only complaint was that we spent to much time getting on and off the bus and waiting on some not so respectful tourists who could never make it back on time. overall it is a fun tour if you like loud and lots of dancing. He gets the attention of everyone on the island!

For St Martin - Bernards. We did a private tour and hands down it was the BEST excursion in all five of our cruises we have done. Lots of stops, lots of photo ops and sites and they catered to our needs (also all the drinks you want included - soda, water, rum punch!) It is a must!

Mtslone, do you have contact info for St. Martin - Bernards? We would like to spend some time on the French side of the island.

Thanks!

We were on St. Thomas last week and used Godfrey for the third time. We ended up in a rainstorm at Magen's Bay so we called him for an early pick-up, which he did. When we next go to St. Thomas I would not hesitate to use Godfrey again.

Hi, A group of us will be going on a Caribbean cruise at the end of January and would like to hook up with a good tour guide in both St Maarten & St Thomas. Since we are all seniors we are looking for a land sightseeing tour of these two islands.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance. Ed K

You should contact Henry Christopher with EEE Tours in St. Thomas. His website is www.eeetours.com He is a retired police officer and now is a Pastor at the Church of God in St. Thomas. He is an awesome man and we will be touring with him for the 4th time in September. You won't be sorry!

Archived