Fly Fishing tour

Gatormomma

You should check out Pescado Roatan. I've been to Roatan a dozen times and the guys there are great! They are the only ones on the sland with proper fly fishing boats and really nice gear.

We cruised in last time and they we're able to arrange for transportation and provided lunch. We saw tons of permit, which was all I wanted to catch. Managed to land one and had shots at a dozen others. Plenty of bones if thats your game.

Good luck!

You should check out Pescado Roatan. I've been to Roatan a dozen times and the guys there are great! They are the only ones on the sland with proper fly fishing boats and really nice gear.

We cruised in last time and they we're able to arrange for transportation and provided lunch. We saw tons of permit, which was all I wanted to catch. Managed to land one and had shots at a dozen others. Plenty of bones if thats your game.

Good luck!

Thanks for your info. This link isn't working. Is it complete?

Thanks!

Good luck!

I got it. Thank you again for this info.

Archived