Sailing Azamara Quest any suggestions?

mandm80

My husband and I will be sailing on the Azamara Quest in Aug. We have been trying to make tour plans and wondering if anyone has any suggestions! Also, is there anyone out there that will also be sailing on the cruise? (Aug 13-27)

We are also a little concerned about safety.

Hi mandm80...if you're on the Quest Aug 15-27, there's a bunch of us sailing with you. Go to the Azamara roll call section and look for our cruise. Quite a bit of information about ports and excursions. And don't forget to sign up for the meet and mingle (you can go to the Azamara Board and look for the link in a blue box on the side or else go the Azamara website and follow the link there)

Thanks for the info. I did register for the connection party last night but am confused on how to get into the roll call. I would love to chat with other passengers and see what they have planned. We will be flying into Athens on the 14th of Aug and staying at the Partheon.

Thanks for the info. I did register for the connection party last night but am confused on how to get into the roll call. I would love to chat with other passengers and see what they have planned. We will be flying into Athens on the 14th of Aug and staying at the Partheon.

Here's the link to the Azamara Quest roll call thread. Also note you can "subscribe" to a thread -- look for the "Thread Tools" link at the top of the message list (right on this screen you are on now; well, not now but when you read this!). This can send you instant or daily e-mail from the group when new msgs are posted, or you can use the Quick Links link (top right of page) then click Subscribed threads to get right to your thread again on this site.

I don't know anything about cruising (yet) but I do know how bulletin boards like this work. ;-)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438

Archived