CB cruise review 6-23-2010 very long

musicgirl63

Oh I forgot to add the reception with the Captain. This is a very nice time with past cruisers. Some snacks and appetizers and drinks. Now if you want to get a few drinks stick to the champagne, vodka gimlet and wine. I really don't think there was alcohol in any of the other alcoholic drinks.

Wonderful review! I really enjoyed reading it -- loved all the details that made us feel like we were there with you; thanks so much.

Beautiful photos, too. That underwater camera took some wonderful shots; the one of the ray (I think it's a ray, the black spotted thingy?) is really cool.

Thanks for the kudos. I just can't believe it is over.

I'm glad I could share a laugh or 2 with you.

The snorkel mask camera also did a great job with the video. DH needs to work on moving his head slowly when taping!!!

Ha Ha! I just loved your review Musicgirl. I agree with Chesneygirl, you truly have a talent for writing. I laughed so much while reading everything. You must be taking notes throughout the cruise. I could never remember all of the things that you did. Great job, great pics Mr. Bill. What a fun time!;):):D

Lisa, I can't believe it's over. Yes, I did take notes every day or so. It is the only way I remember it all. I really wish I had a picture of your fish demonstration!!:D

Hey Lorie and Lisa!

Thanks for the 'cheers' with the kazakamis .... :(. After reading your review, it made me feel even sadder that we didn't go ahead and go with.

As for the next one ... I'm telling you, Alaska in 2012. We've got too much happening in the next year so we look towards 2012 (besides it's the year of the 25th anniversary). So what do you think?

Maybe a girls weekend is what we should do - we talked about this before and it never happened.

Let me know. Glad you all had such a good time.

We missed you Sonia. I thought of you many times while we were cruising. I even asked our cab driver in bermuda if he knew Cecil. We had a great time and met a bunch of great people. A girls getaway would be awesome. Ned to work on that.:)

I concur with Lorie about the weak drinks at the Captain's Circle party. Ask for a beer or a glass of champagne. Can anyone say fruit punch.

Brought 6 bottles of wine/champagne on board in my carry on. No questions asked. My bottle of absolute in my checked bag made it no problem as well.

Lisa, I can't believe it's over. Yes, I did take notes every day or so. It is the only way I remember it all. I really wish I had a picture of your fish demonstration!!:D

Ha ha, I still am wondering what kind of fish I saw that day.

Archived