Review of splendor 06/27/2010 to mexican reveria

Really enjoyed your review of the Splendor; brought back many great memories of our sailing the Splendor in Dec 2008 while it was on the East coast. Wonderful experience!!!

Any chance you might have a video of Steve singing as Garth Brooks that you can upload? My DW and I love the Legends Show and have seen our Son perform as Garth a couple of times, including our Splendor sailing. (In case you are interested, here is a link to his Splendor "performance." Hope I can get the link to work.)

Cynthia,

Thanks for the AWESOME review. DH and I are leaving for this cruise on 8/22 to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary.

You made a Very Beautiful Bride. What a lovely family you have!!!

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed the Salsa & Salsa tour. That is the one tour we decided to book. Reserved it through Carnival. Curious, was it really all you can drink Margaritas and did they provide you with enough food throughout the experience.

I actually am surprising the DH with an upgrade in our cabin to a Spa Balcony cabin so that we could have full access to the spa, which my DH will love. Like you he can never get enough of the hot tub.

Gosh, reading your review makes me crazy excited!!!!

Thanks again for the fabulous review.

I hope you have a very blessed marriage and a long life together.

Lori

Really enjoyed your review of the Splendor; brought back many great memories of our sailing the Splendor in Dec 2008 while it was on the East coast. Wonderful experience!!!

Any chance you might have a video of Steve singing as Garth Brooks that you can upload? My DW and I love the Legends Show and have seen our Son perform as Garth a couple of times, including our Splendor sailing. (In case you are interested, here is a link to his Splendor "performance." Hope I can get the link to work.)

Your son did a great job!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing all of your lovely pictures and travel memories. I was on the Splendor in May and loved the ship and the route.

It's a shame about the jellyfish because Mazatlan and Cabo have enjoyable beaches.

Best wishes to both of you:)

Robin,

I am so glad you are excited from my review. I love it when people share their experiences on a cruise. Especially when they provide pictures because you kind of feel like you are peaking into their private life?? But with permission!

Enjoy your cruise.

We are doing the Alaska cruise next year!

You will love this cruise. I am hoping to go back one day.

Oh my gosh...how wild that you were on the same ship.....we probably saw you...send some pictures on here....You did get a good deal on that CD. There were alot of groups! We saw many large groups! We always have a good time. We go on a cruise every year but I never knew how to do a review with pictures until now. I hate reading reviews without pics. It is much more personal when there are pictures and Steve and I are openly friendly people.

What dining room where you in? We were in the Pearl, downstairs, at 6:00...we were at the very back...Saturday night was pretty rough. The ship really got to me in the dining room.

We were in the Black Pearl (lower) at 6pm. I have no doubt that at some point you saw us all, we were a LOUD group, LOL :) I'll see if I can upload some photos in this post, I haven't added any photos here yet so we'll see how it goes :P I did take a ton of food photos, so if anyone wants to see those I can post them :)

47a0d927b3127cce985481cc79ba00000035108IaOWrNyyba.jpg.9762d7b58ed09b165b52bc047f6842c3.jpg

Archived