Hotel in Boston

kikikc

I have a couple of questions. We are taking the NCL Spirit out on 10/9. We have booked the Westin Waterfront (120 on Priceline) for the night of the 8th. We are arriving late so we will be cabbing. Any idea how much the cab ride will be from Logan? And, is the pier within walking distance? It appears to be 1/4 to 1/2 mile on Google maps.

thanks

jan

Cab from Logan would be about $25-30. The "T" Silver Line to World Trade Center is $2/pp (stops running at 12:30 am). It would be safe - I used to work at World Trade and occasionally took the "T" from there late at night. Are you asking if you can walk from the hotel to the pier with luggage? Probably, but a cab would be inexpensive - $6-8 and the "T" would be $2/pp (SL2 to Black Falcon Ave).

That's interesting about the shuttle. It might be worth while to call them to find out about it. The "T" station is one block away - I wonder if they would pick you up there? Of all the hotels, the Westin, Seaport, and Renaissance are the most accessible by "T" from the airport if you can manage your luggage - the Silver Line picks up at each terminal on the baggage claim level and takes you to World Trade Center where there are esacalors and elevators to the street. Then one good sized block to any of these three hotels.

Archived