Carnival Liberty 8304, 8308, 8310

Scouter Wife

I just booked these rooms for a 2011 cruise with a PVP and am wondering if anyone has any experience with these rooms or rooms near them. They look to be under the pool area. Now I'm starting to worry about the noise from above being a problem.

It could be noisy- you will hear chair scappings.

With a cruise this far in advnce you can make changes -- in the same category go up one deck

or better yet-- ask if you can move down to the Empress deck which is away from public areas-- up two decks for food / pools down two decks for entertainment

• 2 years later...
I just booked these rooms for a 2011 cruise with a PVP and am wondering if anyone has any experience with these rooms or rooms near them. They look to be under the pool area. Now I'm starting to worry about the noise from above being a problem.

I booked cabin 8304 for my upcoming cruise in Dec. Can you tell me how the location was and if you could hear lots of noise?

I booked cabin 8304 for my upcoming cruise in Dec. Can you tell me how the location was and if you could hear lots of noise?

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Let me give you a few hints in asking questions about an old thread. I assume you did a search to come up with this thread. Since it is two years old, you don't have a great chance of the original poster (OP) coming back to answer. If you go up to the post, and left click on the username of the OP , it brings a dropdown box. If you click on the second choice there, you will see a list of all the posts for that user. Ih her case, she hasn't posted in more than a year. If you arrow back and again click on her name, from the box choose Profile, and you can see she last signed in to CC in January of this year. So, you chances of getting an answer from her are slim to none. So, it is best to go to the Carnival board, under Cruise Lines A-O and ask there. Or even do a search there. When you have already chosen a cabin, it is best to go to the cruiseline board, as there is more traffic there, more people will see your question. EM

Archived