Which Cabin Should I Get

homepukes

I am booking an Epic cruise for Feb. 2011. There will be four of us 2 kids, 2 adults. I want a balcony NON SMOKING room. Which cabin should I get? On a hump, infront of a hump, behind a hump, high, low, forward, aft? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

NCL have a promo going at the moment where certain balcony rooms are being upgraded to a mini suite, I took advantage of that this morning and gained a mini suite for only $15. Im not sure if the family rooms are also eligible but worth checking out

Having just returned from the TA would recommend front of hump - balcony bigger and nicely angled so you can sit and view the sea ahead.We were on deck 13 and much appreciated being able to walk up to 15 rather than use the lift. 15 is where the big buffet restaurant and all the outdoor activities are.I wouldn't recommend a standard cabin for 4.They are very cramped even for 2. Get the biggest you can afford.

One more thing.Get a forward cabin as the stairs here give direct access on 15 to the Garden Court restaurant one side and the exit to all the outside bars, pools etc.. on the other. If you're at the aft end you have to trek the whole length of the deck to get to the restaurant etc.. If you're anything like us you'll find you spend a lot of time around the Garden Court end of deck 15 - excellent food choice at all meals and lovely sea views from panoramic windows.No sea views to speak of from other restaurants except La Cucina which is also at this end of the ship.

HA ha, there is a lot of tension around the bathroom arrangements onboard Epic, perhaps joke books should be provided in the loos to loosen the mood!! I have to say the glass doors really make all sounds echo too!! Me, my best friend and my mum all found it hillarious!

Archived