As Of Today, ONE YEAR TO GO!!

f1rstclass

Well, the countdown is now "offically" on. As of today we are exactly one year to the day when we sail from Miami.

I just wanted to share the good news. Don't wanna sound like wishing life away but I hope it goes to fast-forward mode pretty nicely, but not too fast still gotta lots of things to do and enjoy before the magical moment is upon us!!

Just wanted to share! Not a biggie, but a biggie for us! Ha! :D:):D:)

It will be here before you know it!! Our first cruise we booked 450 days out, I love coming on here and watching the countdown clock get lower and lower.... oh and be forwarned you will probably have another countdown going soon after you get back :p You have come to the right place for advice and hints, but remember everyone has thier own opinion!! I read all the reviews and opinions about a cruise but go onto the ship with an open mind. Not everthing will be perfect...and I have never been disapointed!!!

I've been exactly where you are, and now here I am.. NINE days away!! Doin the official SINGLE DIGIT DANCE; it took a year to learn the steps but now I've got it down perfect :D.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but it does go faster than you'd imagine. Enjoy the anticipation... hang here at CC, it really is a family, not to mention a fount of information, and congrats on the upcoming cruise :)

Oh how I envy you! I still have about 6 months to go before I can begin the 1 Year To Go Countdown! :p

But I do enjoy the wait almost as much as the cruise...the anticipation and planning are all part of the process!

Happy One Year To Go Day for you! :D

Oh how I envy you! I still have about 6 months to go before I can begin the 1 Year To Go Countdown! :p

But I do enjoy the wait almost as much as the cruise...the anticipation and planning are all part of the process!

Happy One Year To Go Day for you! :D

Thank you!

I remember when we booked and got all of the things lined up, location, etc. I remember when I did my clock it was like 425 days or something like that. So we have came a bit since that day!

But, like youself, the time will go by pretty steady. I don't know about anyone else, but with booking so far in advance is a key player in making sure you do get the best values for your dollar when it comes to hotels, transportation, the cruise itself, etc.

All in all, guess the saying holds true, time is money!

Been there SEVERAL times. I keep the weeks marked on my calendar (not days, I like the smaller number), and the milestone days (300, 350, 250, 200, etc.) until day 100. Then I start counting down the days after 100.

Keep the faith!

Now, that's a great idea. I have a "countdown calendar" application on my desktop at work! To help me with those milestone dates, deadlines, etc. Comes in pretty handy!

I feel you! We booked about 6 months ago, and a friend just recently told me about CC...... Until I found it, and the countdown clock,,,, it seemed unbearable:p.... It does really go by fast.... but, I think time has a tendency to do that as we get older-

I hope you have a fantastic cruise!:) I'm looking forward to the Liberty as well!:D

Archived