On Board Credits??

taliacamp

Hi, This will be our first time cruising with Carnival in November. I noticed that alot of you have received on board credits...how did you earn them and how can I get some?:D

Did you book Early Saver rate?

I'm actually booking it tomorrow, already called Carnival and got all the info though....early saver isn't an option, but I'll keep an eye on any price reductions..and keep chanting "free money, free money"..:p

Hi, This will be our first time cruising with Carnival in November. I noticed that alot of you have received on board credits...how did you earn them and how can I get some?:D

Online travel agent. Isn't competition great?

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Just got $38.00 in OBC from what I understand was a change in taxes....Woohoo! I'll think I'll go to the salon and have my hair styled for one of my formal nights! Just 1 more day to go...another Woohoo!

Archived