Bingo

OceanCruise

It has been a few years since we cruised. Are the paper sheets no longer used? How much does Bingo cost now and for how many games? How much does it cost for the end of cruise jackpot game?

They use both, paper sheets and the little hand-held computers. (Or whatever they are called.) (4 games)

I just played a few months ago. I'm sorry my short term memory is gone...but maybe someone else can help you with the prices.

If I were to guess; the paper, for 4 games, is about $30-40 and the hand held (you play around 18 cards at once) is around $60-70.

Only paper sheet were used on our cruise.

There are various packages available for bingo. For $30, you get 4 different colored sheets each representing a different game. There are six cards on each sheet. For $40, you get two sets of sheets. Then for $60, you get two sets of sheets, three extra bingo cards for the last game and five sheets of instant cash tickets. The pots vary with each game and session. On our cruise last week, the ranged from 120 for the first game to 390 for the last.

The last game at some of the sessions also have a special jackpot if you fill your card within 46 balls. They ranged from $2000 - $5000. no one won these.

The final day had an accumulated jackpot of $2400 for the final game. Four game sheets for this session were $50 for set of $70 for two. There was a $10 savings if you played in a least three other sessions.

There were also "quick games" which consisted of one bingo game for $10. I think you got three cards.

Archived