Dream tickets here

Ok so I like many others have been following reviews post and worries on this forum re the Dream we sail on the 10th Aug I was so close to cancelling but I HAVE OUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND TICKETS they came yesterday and I am so excited now, I know there have been and possibly still are issues but I have decided I am going to have a lovely holiday and I am really looking forward to it now :) will make the best of every moment I hope everyone has a lovely time and that most of the problems are gone :D

Have a great time both of you - after all the angst and worry you will be ready for a bit of R&R. ;) Hope everything is up to standard for you (and better since the Dream is supposed to have an improved spec than the others!) and that it lives up to, and exceeds, your expectations. Enjoy! :D

were going same time but havent had our tickets yet:( hopefully should be here soon, looking forward to it as reviews are more positive going to make the most of everything especially the cocktails:D:D

Hi Wkd Rose

Don't worry we are also going on the 10th August but our tickets have not come yet. To be honest I was not expecting them for a week or two yet, but it certainly brings it home that it is coming round very quick. So glad all seems to have settled down much more and that AL is again good.

Its nice to hear about people who are also going on the same date. Looking forward to a great cruise!

Gill

Hi Wkd Rose

Don't worry we are also going on the 10th August but our tickets have not come yet. To be honest I was not expecting them for a week or two yet, but it certainly brings it home that it is coming round very quick. So glad all seems to have settled down much more and that AL is again good.

Its nice to hear about people who are also going on the same date. Looking forward to a great cruise!

Gill

Hi Gill

I remember you saying on roll call that you were going same time as us,you will probably see us in the bars we're a party of 5 from Liverpool celebrating dads 60th birthday, getting excited now its not too far away.

We too are going on the 10th, tickets arrived on saturdy morning. Too late to start the diet now :rolleyes:

Know how you feel been on a diet for weeks :rolleyes: nothing happening much, will just have to take a few bigger sizes:D.

Love the name, dad thinks he's 007 when he bought his dinner suit:D must admit he looks quite good for an old fella (he's 60) while on board:) see if money penny can tell you where our tickets are:D

Rose

Hi Alliballi,

Like you we were thinking about cancelling, after reading the latest reviews from the Dream, we are now looking forward to our adventure 24th August.

Hope you have a marvellous cruise and tell everybody about your experiences.

Know how you feel been on a diet for weeks :rolleyes: nothing happening much, will just have to take a few bigger sizes:D.

Love the name, dad thinks he's 007 when he bought his dinner suit:D must admit he looks quite good for an old fella (he's 60) while on board:) see if money penny can tell you where our tickets are:D

Rose

I got the name off my Wife and Daughter when we were on the Emerald and Destiny. I used to wear my tux at the Gala evening and drink Vodka Martini (shaken not stirred):p. Not as old as your Dad (54) you'll have to try and spot me at the Gala Evening

We too are going on the 10th, tickets arrived on saturdy morning. Too late to start the diet now :rolleyes:

I usually need to diet when I came back from the cruise - it's non stop eating most of the time!

hiya everyone going on dream in august have a fab time i will be waiting to read your comments when you get back hope they are all gr8 we go to west med for 2 weeks AIon 31st august was thinking of cancelling earlier on but now the positive comments are coming in im feeling a lot better and looking forward to it have a ball everyone

Archived