QM2 April 2nd

Dajlan2

Maybe. We booked a B5 last May. In November, friends of ours wanted to go but all they had were B1 & 2 & 6 obstructed available at that time, no inside or oceanview. They really wanted inside, didn't want to go for big bucks so opted out. Maybe after final payment they had availability but we tried to upgrade to a PG cat about 2 weeks ago, none available. Kind of glad we picked our cabin out but you never know, you could end up in a Q cat.:) Good luck!

May the upgrade fairry be with you:D

Don't know if P or Q cats were available in November, they never asked.

Kind of glad we picked our cabin out but you never know, you could end up in a Q cat.:) Good luck!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but when we booked our cruise (just last month in January), Q6, Q5, Q4, and Q3 were already sold out.

I received our books just a few days ago, listing San Juan (which caused some confusion).

Incidentally, this is our first time on QM2. We love the QE2 (precisely because she is a classic liner, built for line service across the Atlantic) so we are anxious to see how QM2 compares.

While I am posting, a question for others on this forum; does anyone have any recommendations regarding the best travel agent for for booking Cunard cruises in particular, and luxury cruises in general? Or feedback (good or bad) regarding particular travel agents? Thanks!

April 2 Cruise Qm2 P Cat Sold Out And There Is A Waiting List For P Cat. B- 3 Are Available But Scarce . Q- 6 Is Available( There Is Always Hope!!!! For An Upgrade) As To Travel Agents. This Cruise I Booked My Self And Got Thru To A Customer Service Agent In California Very Helpfull, But I Still Havent Recieved Any Paper Work From Cunard??? Inthe Past I Have Used American Express And American Express Platinum Travel Service (the Elite??) And They Both Were Horrible Every Time They Screwed Something Up I Would Get A Credit Of Sorts But I Didnt Want Credit I Wanted Good Service. Good Luck Exactly What Type Of Paperwork Am I Waiting For @ 60 Days Before Our Cruise Can Some One Advise Me. Thanx! 2 Moose

The booklets contain info on excursions and things but the most important thing is the registration form that needs to be mailed or faxed back before they will issue the docs. You can go to Cunards website and download the registration form and then fax it. Thay ask that the forms be faxed back 6 weeks before the cruise so don't delay.

Chuck

38 days to go and counting.

It appears 7 groups have answered the roll call.

New jersey wins with 3 groups

England one

Georgia one

New York state two

We live in Ft Lee New Jersey and you can see our hi-rise from the ship.

Started cruising in 1976 on the Leonardo da Vinci this will be our 14th trip.

Bon Voyage to us all

Bill

Archived