Bucket of Beer

aly2445

I'm sure this is on the boards somewhere, but I can't find it! How much is a bucket of beer? Is it cheaper than buying individually?

I don't have the new prices but I thought I saw domestics were $24 or $25 with tip. Whether or not those rates are accurate you do get a slight discount. Generally they will uncap all the beers, simply request they leave caps on if that's what you want.

Fosters has a 25oz can for $6.75 + tip and is a best value oz for oz, beating out buckets...

I'm sure this is on the boards somewhere, but I can't find it! How much is a bucket of beer? Is it cheaper than buying individually?

They are $20 something plus 15 percent tip. Depends on what kind of beer you buy they come from 16 oz to 12 oz bottle, some plastic, some glass and some aluminum bottles. You can save a buck or two by buying by the bucket. And a bucket is only 4 beers and not six like other places.

I don't have the new prices but I thought I saw domestics were $24 or $25 with tip. Whether or not those rates are accurate you do get a slight discount. Generally they will uncap all the beers, simply request they leave caps on if that's what you want.

Fosters has a 25oz can for $6.75 + tip and is a best value oz for oz, beating out buckets...

On our last trip they had a one afternoon special of 5 for the price of 4 bucket. Only one in recent memory.

They are $20 something plus 15 percent tip. Depends on what kind of beer you buy they come from 16 oz to 12 oz bottle, some plastic, some glass and some aluminum bottles. You can save a buck or two by buying by the bucket. And a bucket is only 4 beers and not six like other places.

Wow! I'm impressed.....you are a fast learner:D

Learned quickly that Fosters is the best value. And a great beer!

I should say SECOND best value. Second to the free drinks at certain parties!

Archived