Last minute booking,

trevgbb

I always leave booking until as late as possible, hoping to pick up a good deal and this time I think we have our best yet.

We always book the lowest grade available, hoping for an upgrade, and after all, the rest of the ship is the same for all, whatever grade you are in.

We booked on Fri 9 July for QV round UK, we got a discount of 5% off Cunards on-line price which was already discounted heavily from previous prices, on Sunday I checked our e-tickets to find we have been upgraded 3 levels and now today Monday, on checking Cunards site, find the price has doubled for the grade we booked!!, must mean the voyage is filling up?

Now have to research the P O C's as the only one we have visited before is Edinburgh, and as we like to do our own thing ashore, I would be grateful for any must see's info.

How to get a discount? I am a member of a discount/shopping club which costs me £2/m. and on my last QV trip, Canaries last year, saved me over £400

Hello, My husband and I also booked this cruise last Friday. We dont know what cabins we are in yet unless we have been graded today. We know we are in an inside cabin . This is our first time with Cunard but have travelled several times with Royal Carribean, P&O, Princess and celebrity. We are really looking forward to it. Hope you do too.

Have you looked at your "voyage personalizer", I booked on friday and my cabin no. was on there on Sunday.

You also need to do this to enter your ins. and emergency contact details and to get your e-ticket, unles your TA has done it for you.

On Cunards site, select "already booked" then "voyage personalizer" enter your ref no. and you should find your details there.

I always leave booking until as late as possible, hoping to pick up a good deal and this time I think we have our best yet.

We always book the lowest grade available, hoping for an upgrade, and after all, the rest of the ship is the same for all, whatever grade you are in.

We booked on Fri 9 July for QV round UK, we got a discount of 5% off Cunards on-line price which was already discounted heavily from previous prices, on Sunday I checked our e-tickets to find we have been upgraded 3 levels and now today Monday, on checking Cunards site, find the price has doubled for the grade we booked!!, must mean the voyage is filling up?

Now have to research the P O C's as the only one we have visited before is Edinburgh, and as we like to do our own thing ashore, I would be grateful for any must see's info.

How to get a discount? I am a member of a discount/shopping club which costs me £2/m. and on my last QV trip, Canaries last year, saved me over £400

There is always one who gives all the good secrets away:D:D ssshhhh

Archived