To upgrade or not to upgrade?

gschwartz001

My DH and I are booked on a B2B on the Solstice in 2 weeks. Our TA just called and we were offered an upgrade from AQ (We have cabin 1601) to a Sky Suite for $300 (but only for the second week). We have never stayed in a suite so I am intrigued by the offer but there is one big negative - I would need to move cabins for the second week. I also know that the AQ cabin we have has the really nice balcony.

Anyone who has sailed Solstice in a Sky suite or AQ that could provide some advice? We are really looking forward to Blu but might be mice to experience both dining room and Blu if we switch. Thanks for any help.

I had an AQ cabin on the hump that I loved, but if I had the opportunity to check into a Sky Suite ( had only one on the Century) I would do it in a heartbeat. The extra space is to die for. Location would be the other deciding factor. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you could dine in Blu if you were in a suite as well as AQ. Either way, you are gonna love it.

Archived