Category 4C on the Triumph? Any comments?

fofita01

Has anyone stayed in category 4C onboard the Triumph. My 2 best friends and I booked an inside cabin (guarantee) in 4C. We wanted to know what it was like and if it was reasonably spacious. Also.... how many beds did you have? And what deck was it located on?

Thanks so much!

Lore

PS: This is our first cruise, so we dont know much about cabin selections. We opted for the least expensive cabin because we dont plan on being there much!

Inside cabins on Carnival are 185 square feet. It may seem small when you first see it, but Carnival has larger cabins than most other cruiselines! We have only stayed in Oceanview rooms, but they were the same size as the inside you will have. We cruised in them twice with 4 people and it worked out fine. The only time we felt crowded was getting ready for dinner and coming back from shore excursions, when we all needed to take showers. You will have 2 or 4 beds, depending on how many people in your room. The cabins with 4 beds have 2 lower beds and 2 upper berths. The inside rooms are DARK, so many people suggest leaving the bathroom light on at night or bringing a nightlight. Also suggested is an alarm clock, since it's easy to sleep in (no sun coming up through your window).

We have booked 2 inside rooms for our next cruise (finally having the kids next door to us, instead of with us). I think the only thing I'll miss is being able to see what the weather is outside when I wake up. But, it was a much cheaper way to go.......more money for excursions and drinks!:)

Since there is 3 of you--you may get a room with only two beds and will get a roll away bed for the 3rd person. Booking a cat 4C put you on the Lobby Deck- If you get a free upgrade to an oceanview you could go back to the Riveria deck (whis is not a bad deck.

Archived