Orange County (John Wayne) Airport to Port of Long Beach transportation

khut

Just wondering what the possibilities are for transportation between these two places?

Carnival wants $60 per person roundtrip..............there's got to be a more economical

way to do it!

Any ideas? Anyone used a particular company?

Your best best is Super Shuttle or Prime Time Shuttle. (check their web sites) A cab will cost you a small fortune. We've used both multiple times. I do not recommend Prime Time if you are traveling after 11 pm. Otherwise, they are both fine.

Your best best is Super Shuttle or Prime Time Shuttle. (check their web sites) A cab will cost you a small fortune. We've used both multiple times. I do not recommend Prime Time if you are traveling after 11 pm. Otherwise, they are both fine.

THANKS for your help!

Or, do like the rest of So Cal and rent a car and help clog the freeway!:) Seriously, it's an easy drive as long as you avoid rush hour and cheaper than a shuttle van for 2+ people.

What is the advantage (seems a hassle to me) to rent a car one way from airport to port,

have to turn it in somewhere, then rent another one after the cruise to get back to the airport........... wouldn't the shuttle service be more convienient?

Just another option, that's all. Whether the cost difference (if any) and the convenience of a car are worth the extra steps is up to you. FYI car rental and return at SNA is *very* easy. It's in the lower level of the parking structure right out the front doors of the terminal.

Just wondering what the possibilities are for transportation between these two places?

Carnival wants $60 per person roundtrip..............there's got to be a more economical

way to do it!

Any ideas? Anyone used a particular company?

If money is more important than time, I have a route for you.

Take the 76 west OCTD bus at the John Wayne Airport.

Get off at Talbert and Beach in Huntington Beach.

Transfer to the 29 north bus.

Get off at Beach and Westminster.

Transfer to the 60 west bus.

Get off in downtown Long Beach near the Pine St. terminal.

Catch the free bus to the port.

Total cost about $3 each way.

Archived