Sushi and Beer on Triumph

globe9

Sailing on the Triumph on 12/6/2010 and was wondering about their sushi situation. I've sailed the Fantasy several times and while they served sushi, it was only during certain evening hours at a very little bar off the promenade and they only offered like 2 or 3 kinds of rolls...wasn't very impressed with that setup.

When I sailed the Conquest, I remember the sushi bar being more extensive and available at lunch, dinner, etc.

How is the sushi on the Triumph? Is it just a little place(like a bar tucked in a corner somewhere) serving 2 or 3 kinds of rolls, or is it better than that? I've really become quite the sushi roll connisseur and LOVE spicy tuna, dynamite rolls, rock and rolls, etc. Fresh tuna is the best though! Can I expect any of this?

Also, I am a beer drinker. How much is a bottle of Miller Lite or Bud Light on board? I can't remember how much we paid last time although I know it was ridiculous :)

Thanks!

Name: Sushi Bar

Hours: 5:00pm-8:30pm

• variety of Sushi served
    Saki available for purchase

I hope this is what you wanted...

I can't help with beer prices... I haven't cruised since Feb and I don't know if the bar menu I have is current...

I was just on the Triumph and the sushi is only served from 5-8:30 at the New World Bar. However, I did see it at the buffet later in the evening. I don't remember how much Bud Lite or MLite was but I know it was more expensive than corona which is what my DH ended updrinking because it was cheaper.

I was just on the Triumph and the sushi is only served from 5-8:30 at the New World Bar. However, I did see it at the buffet later in the evening. I don't remember how much Bud Lite or MLite was but I know it was more expensive than corona which is what my DH ended updrinking because it was cheaper.

Less because...

Corona 12 oz.

Miller light and Bud Light - 16 oz.

Kathy

Archived