Current MUTS on Star Princess?

scotslaydee

Is anyone aware of the movies being shown at this time on the Star Princess? My 5 year old DS loves going to the movies but since relocating to Copenhagen, opportunities to see PG movies are rare due to the dubbing from English to Danish. Therefore this will be a real treat for him during our Baltic cruise next week. Something we are looking forward to taking advantage of.

Thanks in advance for any replies.:)

We were on Star Princess Baltics June 21- many of the World Cup soccer matches were broadcast, but that competition is over now.

Movies included Leap Year, Sherlock Holmes, Invictus, When in Rome, Crazy Heart, Tina Turner live, Beyonce, Stevie Wonder, Did you Hear about the Morgans, Bee Gees, U2 Vertigo, Shutter Island, Avatar, Cirque du Soleil: Delirium, Barry Manilow, The Blind Side. (I kept my copies of Princess Patter, where they are listed.) Other movie selections were shown indoors occasionally. Not a whole lot for kids, it seems.

Is anyone aware of the movies being shown at this time on the Star Princess? My 5 year old DS loves going to the movies but since relocating to Copenhagen, opportunities to see PG movies are rare due to the dubbing from English to Danish. Therefore this will be a real treat for him during our Baltic cruise next week. Something we are looking forward to taking advantage of.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I'm confused. It looks like you are talking about a five-year old sister who likes to watch PG movies, then switch the person's gender. :confused:

I'm confused. It looks like you are talking about a five-year old sister who likes to watch PG movies, then switch the person's gender. :confused:

Read it again.. DS means dear son not dear sister. Perhaps a lesson in acronyms is in order. :p:D

Sherry Baby, thank you for taking the time to respond. My son has seen Avatar and I am sure would be delighted to watch it again. You have a point, the movies do not seem to be suited for kids but I am sure he will love the experience of watching on the ship outdoors! Perhaps there will be a better selection now that the schools are out.

LARGIN, thanks for the clarification!;)

Archived