Is there a laundry on the Victory?

SISer

Just wondering if there is a self serve laundry on the Victory and what the cost is. I will need to laundry on my upcoming trip since the Victory cruise is part of a long rtw trip, so please don't post anything along the lines of why do you need to do laundry on a one week cruise. Yes, I know it's a post intensive cruise, but I'll come back to the ship early one day to do laundry if I can.

Thanks

Yes there is a self serve laundry. We were only in there once to iron a shirt real fast which is free, so I don't know how much it cost. I'm pretty sure it was cheaper than sending it out though. :)

Yes there is laundry on the Victory. I am not sure of the cost (I just used it to iron...which is free). Hopefully someone will know what the cost is and pass it on to you.

Have fun....that is a great itin!!!!

I was thinking about doing laundry halfway through the cruise as well. You can pack a couple of those laundry sheets that are the detergent and fabric softener all in one. They pack very well. $3 to wash, $3 to day. I've heard it sometimes takes two cycles to dry. Also keep in mind:

Note: Due to local environmental requirements, the washing machines in the guest' launderette will be closed in port, per each ports specific requirements; the dryers and irons will be available for guest use.

Just wondering if there is a self serve laundry on the Victory and what the cost is. I will need to laundry on my upcoming trip since the Victory cruise is part of a long rtw trip, so please don't post anything along the lines of why do you need to do laundry on a one week cruise. Yes, I know it's a post intensive cruise, but I'll come back to the ship early one day to do laundry if I can.

Thanks

Why do you need to do laundry on a one week cruise? Oops you said not to ask that!:eek:

Yes all CCL ships have laundries.:)

Bill

Thanks

Launderettes

Riviera Deck 1 - midship / across from 1351 and 1353

Main Deck 2 - midship / across from 2365 and 2367

Upper Deck 6 - midship / across from 6389 and 6391

Empress Deck 7 - midship / across from 7339 and 7341

Verandah Deck 8 - midship / across from 8349 and 8351

Lido Deck 9 - midship / across from 9268 and 9270

Why do you need to do laundry on a one week cruise? Oops you said not to ask that!:eek:

Bill

LOL

Socks and unmentionables times 4 people equals a lot of room for things to buy whlie shopping!!!!! At 50$ a bag on the plane, I will do ONE load of laundry. :cool: Only one.

Bill

I have an answer! I have been a serial overpacker, usually 2-3 outfits each day depending on the activities we're doing. For the first time I'll be doing laundry on-board too - This is my first cruise pregnant, and I can't imagine how expensive it would be to purchase enough brand new clothes to wear for this cruise that I won't be able to wear again. All my usual cruise clothes are staying put at home and my few items that I've purchased will have to be washed and get me through the week. A reasonable trade-off for saving the money I'd spend on new clothing!

I have an answer! I have been a serial overpacker, usually 2-3 outfits each day depending on the activities we're doing. For the first time I'll be doing laundry on-board too - This is my first cruise pregnant, and I can't imagine how expensive it would be to purchase enough brand new clothes to wear for this cruise that I won't be able to wear again. All my usual cruise clothes are staying put at home and my few items that I've purchased will have to be washed and get me through the week. A reasonable trade-off for saving the money I'd spend on new clothing!

My wife is a serial overpacker too. She packs way too many corn flakes when I like cocoa pebbles.:p

Seriously though we have a friend who cruises like that. Has one full size suitcase just full of shoes.

I hardly pack anything and somehow I still manage to not where it all. I'm usually in a bathing suit most of the day.

You need to do a couple short cruises and get to Platinum so you can get your wash done for free.

Bill

Archived