What to do the day I disembark, flight at 8 pm

SISer

Wil be on the Victory and have a very late flight out of San Juan. I know Carnival has two shore excursions one to the Old Town, one to the Forest and them drop off at the airport. Are either excursion any good.

Or, is there anywhere I can store my luggage safety in San Juan?

I am just looking to kill time somewhere since my flight is so late. Any advice will be appreciated.

There are several options for your luggage. One is just down the street from the pier is a GPS store that will hold you luggage for a small fee ($1-3 per bag) also Barachinas restaurant will keep your luggage for you free of charge, just buy a drink or two or maybe have lunch. Take a tour of Old San Juan. There are free trollys that will take you to the Forts and all around OSJ. Take a walking tour around OSJ. Also there is a Segway tour just a block down from the dock (next to the ferry building). It will take you around OSJ. Take the ferry over to the Rum factory for a tour. Ferrys run every 1/2 hour and only cost 50 cents a trip.

As you see there are lots to do in OSJ, also lots of great bars and restaurant's around (like 60 or so in OSJ).

Archived