Pier Upgrade

crbonfiber

Does anyone know if its possible to upgrade cabins at the pier on embarkation day? Im sailing on the 7-17 sailing on friday and there are alot of un sold balcony cabins. I dont think they are doing upsells for the epic either.

Thank you in advance for any inforamtion

Does anyone know if its possible to upgrade cabins at the pier on embarkation day? Im sailing on the 7-17 sailing on friday and there are alot of un sold balcony cabins. I dont think they are doing upsells for the epic either.

Thank you in advance for any inforamtion

Their website shows a balcony upgrade special on the Epic. Give them a call.

Yea I was hoping to from inside to balc. Im hoping I can to something in Miami for a little less money.

Well, if you start through the booking process online it appears that this upgrade is free. I've never upgraded at the pier, but I've always traveled with a bigger group and wanted to stay close.

The current "balcony upgrade free" offer for new bookings does not apply to an inside to balcony upgrade. It's for oceanview to balcony, or in the case of Epic, an upgrade from a lower balcony category to a higher one.

I had my TA call yesterday about an upsell for the 7/17 sailing, and there was no special pricing. She also suggested checking once we board Saturday. I wonder who you'd talk to on board?

The current "balcony upgrade free" offer for new bookings does not apply to an inside to balcony upgrade. It's for oceanview to balcony, or in the case of Epic, an upgrade from a lower balcony category to a higher one.

I had my TA call yesterday about an upsell for the 7/17 sailing, and there was no special pricing. She also suggested checking once we board Saturday. I wonder who you'd talk to on board?

Oh Thanks. I have done it on RCL at the pier before. On board I think you have to go to the guest relations desk...but I have never had any luck with that. They are so busy.

some of the cruise lines have a special area at the check in area called pier coordinator. they handle all the upgrades and it is usually after you check in at the check in window. it is less expensive than going to the guest relations after boarding.

Archived