Here she is arriving in St Thomas

UK_Cruiser

I couldn't get on that cam for some reason! Grr! The one I was watching from had very poor viewing, foggy!

This cam pans every couple of minutes, it panned straight past Epic really close up and it was like WOW !!!!!! She is MASSIVE !

I tried installing the software for this cam but my laptop wouldn't have it! Grr! It was exciting seeing a white blob coming on the horizon and thinking hey that's a cruise ship! And hey it is actually the Epic!

People, bear with this Webcam. It starts to pan around the port every minute or so and eventually Epic comes into view, really close to the Webcam and there she sits in Port in all her Huge wonderful resplendent glory.......right next to Celebrity Solstice

It almost appears like she's not right at the dock, just the very front of her is...Like she needs to push that Celebrity ship up a bit. Come on move up!!!...lol

Correction, just saw some still close up shots and her entire body is along the dock...

Well guess I miss that...my computer won't accept the software! Maybe someone who gets it, could "save picture as" and post it here:confused: If not I guess we'll have to wait to see her " Massiveness" up close and personal. Is she beautiful???? Ohhh, thank you Dmwnc1959!!

Neverthought

How did you do that ? I tried to capture the images but couldn't ??

Sometimes you can Right Click your mouse and COPY the image, but when that doesnt work the process I used: When you see an image you want just hit SHIFT and 'PrtScn' in the upper right at the same time, open PAINT on your desktop click EDIT and 'paste' it there, crop/adjust the image, and save as a jpeg to your desktop. Then download it to the CC album.

The process I used: When you see an image you want just hit SHIFT and 'PrtScn' in the upper right at the same time, open PAINT on your desktop click EDIT and 'paste' it there, crop/adjust the image, and save as a jpeg to your desktop. Then download it to the CC album.

Oh ok thanks.

I new how to do the SHIFT and Print Screen but didn't realise I had to save it as an image and upload. Thought as it was a screen shot I could just paste it in like you can into emails.

Oh ok thanks.

I new how to do the SHIFT and Print Screen but didn't realise I had to save it as an image and upload. Thought as it was a screen shot I could just paste it in like you can into emails.

You have to 'Save' (to Paint?) a print screen (as a jpeg) and then download it to the source (CC) because that is one of the 'formats' it recognizes.

I will bet you $100 you stand more chance of getting shot in the States than St Thomas.

I think St Thomas averages about 1.2 million cruise ship passengers per year. One death every six months is not an epidemic. Sad, yes. Tragic, yes. But no worse than LA, NY, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, and countless other US cities.

Ten thousand in this one picture alone, and thats more than half the population of my town, and we have had more shootings and murders than St Thomas.

800px-CruiseShipsStThomas.jpg

I think St Thomas averages about 1.2 million cruise ship passengers per year. One death every six months is not an epidemic. Sad, yes. Tragic, yes. But no worse than LA, NY, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, and countless other US cities.

800px-CruiseShipsStThomas.jpg

Oh I bet there and loads, loads, loads more than one death due to gun crime every 6 months in places like LA, NY, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, and countless other US cities.

Oh I bet there and loads, loads, loads more than one death due to gun crime every 6 months in places like LA, NY, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, and countless other US cities.

Exactly. And people still go there all the time to sightsee and visit.

Archived