Sharing a limo London to Southampton or back

wblevin

We are booked on the Golden 8/10 sailing from Southampton. We will be staying in London pre-cruise for several days. I know there are people that will be getting off of their cruise in Southampton when we are leaving. Wondered if anyone was interested in sharing costs of limo - if I got a limo company to take us to SH and booked them roundtrip - we all split the costs and save a bundle - we get to the port and someone else takes the limo back to London or an airport and returning do the same. No one is really at risk and the limo has to be cheaper for all. Anyone interested - coming back on the 10th or anyone interested in going on the 20th??? There are 8 of us traveling with a ton of luggage - maybe even a van could be rented or two cars.

Lets put these boards to good use and help each other. If you are interested, please email me directly. WBLevin@aol.com - I will be contacting limo companies over the net several days.

Hi Wendy - Why don't you check out the Roll Call for this sailing? - There are a few of us already actively posting. (3) couples have arranged to share transfer from Southampton to LHR on the Aug. 20 return...I don't believe you will have any/much savings by doing a round trip booking....costs are pretty much the same for one way or round trip booking!

I am doing a b2b and will be arriving for the "first" leg on June 30 - I have a "share" with another couple also doing the July 31 sailing and arriving on July 30 (we are both spending 1 night in Southampton Pre-Cruise).

We have room for 1 other couple to share our "outbound" - is anyone arriving on July 30 at LHR in the early AM.....transferring to Southampton the same day with a 1 night Pre-cruise planned in Southampton???

See you on the Roll Call???

GotToCruise *aka Renee)

Archived