Oasis Entertainment Reservations

We booked our entertainment on-line & wanted to know if seats were assigned or just show up at the door with your reservation confirmation & then choose the seats you want?

Thanks for the information.

Happy Cruising!

Why do you have to make a reservation for entertainment? Is this for all shows? I have never heard of this before.

I read several reviews about the Oasis & they all highly recommended reserving entertainment on-line...the shows have limited seating & with 6200 passengers you aren't guaranteed to just walk-in & get a seat. I'm glad we have ours all reserved. :)

Do you know how far before the "start time" they open the doors?

I think it depends on the show and venue, but you want to arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled show time, earlier (like 20-25 minutes) if you are really particular about where you sit. Around 10 minutes prior to show time they will open them up to folks without reservations if they are not already full.

When do you book your shows? We'll be on Allure in January and I was wondering how you did this.

Thanks!

Hi Tammy,

We sail on Jan. 9th on the Allure. Next week we sail on the Oasis. How we booked the shows were all on line. Do this through RCC website once you have your reservation number. Probably won't let you in now, but maybe a few months before you cruise.

Kathy

Why do you have to make a reservation for entertainment? Is this for all shows? I have never heard of this before.

It's just a big ship with lots of people to accommodate.

Requires a little pre-planning on your part. I'll let you know how I like it after I return from the Oasis on the 31st.

Kathy

Archived