Is there a secret

jleiwig

I take it they no longer give out "glass" souvineer drink cups. I remember years ago saving all the glasses from my DOD. I still have them and frequently use the ones that look like a mason jar with a handle. They're great for cookouts and gin and lemonades.:)

Sweet...Thanks Mach. That's really the only thing I've seen that I'd like to get as a momento.

I find the monkey heads to be a better momento of the cruise...and you can use it as a bank too...

I remember our last CCL cruise I did not see the funnels either but I asked for a drink in one and they brought one...along with the regular souvenir plastic cup...I think I spent more money on the souvenir cups than the liquor...

to getting one of the funnel shaped cups? A special drink request or something? Or have they stopped making them?

We just came off the Carnival Miracle and I got 5 of the Funship Freddy cups which had the DOD in them. Everyone got to keep one. I will be using mine as a bank to save $$ for my next cruise. Ask if you don't see them being offered ;)

We just came off the Carnival Miracle and I got 5 of the Funship Freddy cups which had the DOD in them. Everyone got to keep one. I will be using mine as a bank to save $$ for my next cruise. Ask if you don't see them being offered ;)

SailBabySail,

How did you like to cruise!!! I'm going on 9/4/10 and would appreciate any info. you can give me.

Thank you

Sharon Campbell

Archived