30 Days left!!! I feel like I am going to be sick!!

ava_girl_123

Ava, CALM DOWN, GIRL!

Seriously, I know what you mean. I went on my first cruise last Feb. and had to stop reading CC---I had become addicted to it after finding it about 3 months before our cruise. Information overload for sure!

Things to do on sea days to pass the time? My goodness, there are so many things you will not have enough time to do them all. Eat, wander the ship, eat, get a glass of tea or cup of coffee and sit on deck and watch the ship cut through the waves, eat, go to dance classes even just to watch is fun, eat, go to trivia, go to karaoke, these are fun even if you don't do it your self, find a deck chair and laze/snooze in the sun, get something to drink, explore more of the ship. Are you getting the picture? You are going to love it.

Take ginger pills every day to avoid motion problems. Or take gingerale to drink.

HAVE FUN!!!

ava girl 123 --

i would have never guessed you were just leaving for your first cruise!!! i've seen your posts on several threads. you are full of information!!

i'm leaving for my first cruise in late aug on the triumph..... and i've been EXACTLY like you!! list after list.... can hardly sleep at night thinking about what to pack, where to go at each port, how the ds will be in camp carnival, how DH will handle ds being in camp carnival!!, how seasick i'll be, making sure it's non-stressful to dh and ds - can't help myself there, i'm just one of those type A personalities that focus on everyone else.....

it's been nerve-racking!! so, i feel your pain girl! my dh laughs at me cause i'm ALWAYS on here "reading".......

so, let's make a pact to relax and let go even if it's only for a little while.... lol.... have fun on your trip - i intend to on mine!!

ah my cruise leaves in exactly one month from today too! ... on the Paradise, I am so so excited, not freaking out, but I think about it like every day haha, I wonder if I should be a little more stressed or have more on my mind.

Archived