Cabin Question

baldcruiser

Is this a Lido cabin?? Near the front of the ship?? Lido deck is pretty quiet. If you are more toward mid ship, when you are on your balcony, you might hear noise from the pool area. To me some noise would be worth it for the convenience. Fewer cabins on that deck, so your cabin area should be quiet. Iv only heard negative comments if you are very near the door to the pool area.

The Lido Deck is a wonderful place for a cabin! I've loved my Lido Deck cabins!

The cabin area is position far enough forward that there will be no noise or disturbance from the Lido Deck at all.

Sounds like a great deal!

:)

We had 9277 on the Freedom and loved it. DW has to always have a cup of coffee before she can get moving in the morning. So, it was very convenient for me to go and get her coffee with out spilling half of it in some elevator.:D Another great benefit is the laundry. There is one on the Lido Deck and with so fewer cabins it is much easier to get a washer, dryer or use of the iron.

We had 9277 on the Freedom and loved it. DW has to always have a cup of coffee before she can get moving in the morning. So, it was very convenient for me to go and get her coffee with out spilling half of it in some elevator.:D Another great benefit is the laundry. There is one on the Lido Deck and with so fewer cabins it is much easier to get a washer, dryer or use of the iron.

That's what room service is for:p

Archived