L101 Emerald

mtaylor04

Does anyone have pictures of this room, or pictures from one of her sister ships?

We booked a guarantee and have been assigned this room (suprisingly 4 months out) and I am a little leary of this room since it is all the way to the front of the ship, and under the gym. Thinking about paying to switch to another room.

The chance you take on a guarantee :rolleyes:

I did a search, but didn't find much information

Does anyone have pictures of this room, or pictures from one of her sister ships?

We booked a guarantee and have been assigned this room (suprisingly 4 months out) and I am a little leary of this room since it is all the way to the front of the ship, and under the gym. Thinking about paying to switch to another room.

The chance you take on a guarantee :rolleyes:

I did a search, but didn't find much information

We were in L202 on the Emerald which is the same but the opposite side.

The balcony rail is solid steel so you have to stand up to see out and its pretty windy as this is where it starts to curve to the front. You are also right next to the door to the forward observation area over the bridge.

The door was constantly slamming.

We were in L202 on the Emerald which is the same but the opposite side.

The balcony rail is solid steel so you have to stand up to see out and its pretty windy as this is where it starts to curve to the front. You are also right next to the door to the forward observation area over the bridge.

The door was constantly slamming.

Thank you :)

We were assigned this room for our upcoming cruise. We had booked a BF guarantee and this was the room assigned. I tend to get seasick. I called Princess and the representative told me they could not change the room. However, she advised that she would put in a request noting that I would like the room changed. The following day I received an email saying that we were switched to a caribe deck, mid-ship room. Don't know if this will help you, but suggest you give it a try. Good luck.

We were assigned this room for our upcoming cruise. We had booked a BF guarantee and this was the room assigned. I tend to get seasick. I called Princess and the representative told me they could not change the room. However, she advised that she would put in a request noting that I would like the room changed. The following day I received an email saying that we were switched to a caribe deck, mid-ship room. Don't know if this will help you, but suggest you give it a try. Good luck.

You did good!

Archived