Constellation Southern Itinerary - Port or Starboard

lmmn

Everyone says that the best cabins on the ship are the Balcony cabins Aft. We've managed to book one for our next trip ( B2B Jan, 2006) and will know for certain then......

The word on them is that they have much larger balconies and you have a view towards either side.....

Just returned from Constellation to S. Carib. We had a aft cabin which was wonderful. We have done four other cruises with Celebrity and loved this cabin, #9158, Sky Deck. The view from the wake is awesome. I would recommend staying onboard while in CasaDeCampo, however. Have a great cruise. Anymore info required just e-mail me.

Joanie510@aol.com

Anyone been on this cruise recently? I would love an aft, but this time we'll be booking 2C balconies. Would really appreciate some help on which side might be better viewing, especially around St. Lucia.

Enjoyed the 4x4 cane adventure. Opportunity to ride in the countryside, see the reality of DR, visited a home and enjoyed some dancing and fresh fruit, rum, coffee. about 4 hours for the excursion - open vehicles.

aft cabins wonderful...just had 7202 (on the Millennium) - wonderful space, good viewing all around.

nancy

The only time it matters whether you book port or starboard is when you cruise Alaska--youy want port for southbound cruises and the reverse for northbound. There's no way of telling beforehand how the ship will pull into the dock, or how the ship will face the land because where the ship is positioned depends on a number of things such as arrival time and how many ships are in port at the same time. One time it might be better on the port side and the next week it might be better on starboard.

I was on the Constillation in November of 2005.

I choose a starboard side cabin because I did not want to overlook the airport on the port side the first day. I would rather look at the harbor and some of the other ships.

In Fort Lauderdale I always try to get a starboard cabin so I can look at the other cruise ships.

Archived