Early Saver

aopel

Does any one know if the onboard credits gained from the Early Saver program can be used towards an on shore excursion?

My fiance and I are going on a cruise in november for our honeymoon and I have been watching the prices everyday. So far we have gotten 1 credit, but I noticed today the price dropped again and submitted another form so we should have close to $100 on board credits.

It would be so nice if we were able to use them for the excursions through carnival.

I think for the charges to go to your onboard account, you would have to book the excursions after you are onboard ...Iv heard usually they hold some back or open another time if something sold out online ... so dont dispair, you probably can find what you want after you board if you arent too picky about which one you pick. If you only want one, tough choice to wait until after you board.

Do the excursions really fill up that quick? I have been on one other cruise with my family and we waited til we were on board to book the excursion and ended up being the only people to sign up for that excursion.

The cheaper excursions sell more than the really expensive ones, thats for sure. but you often can book the same excursion onboard, they might just open for more people or add another bus or whatever they do. I know just because it shows sold out online, sometimes you can book it once onboard.

For the OBC to be used for excursions you have to book them while on board. Some excursions do sell out but personally I've never had a problem booking an excursion I wanted. Just go to the excursion desk and get the paperwork and fill it out on embarkation day

Archived