Ultra fast early saver reduction response

This is hardly earth shattering, but I wanted to relate what happened yesterday with an early saver price reduction request. I noticed on the Carnival website that there was a small, $ 10, per person price drop on our October Carnival Fascination cruise. Not a lot of money, but I will spend a few minutes filling out the form for $ 20.

I filled in the form and submitted it. I almost immediately received the automatted e-mail response that I will hear back within 3 business days. A short time later I received another e-mail showing the $20 OBC had been applied to the booking. The second e-mail was sent 14 minutes after the first one. A 14 minute response on a Saturday afternoon, pretty remarkable.

Booked two ES cabins on Thursday for a Jan sailing...Friday $10 price drop..$#10 x 4 = couple of buckets of beer and we heard back the same day that they accepted our request,...LOVE ES..Already $120 ahead for Oct...nothing for Feb so far;)

the same thing recently happened to me. except when I filled out the form and sent it in, the price drop was only for $20. at some point between sending it and receiving a response it dropped a considerable amount more and I got OBC for the whole thing- an additional $80

This is unrelated to price protection, but since it is my own thread I feel I can hijack it for 1 question without committing a mortal sin. I know how to quote a poster and respond, but how do you post multiple quotes in the same response? Thanks for anyone's help.

I got the same fast response Saturday on a $30 per person price drop on our Freedom cruise next year; under 2 hours turn around time! On a related note, I sent a letter to Guest Relations regarding our Dream cruise on June 26th and I received a response to that on Saturday too....only a week from the time I mailed it! We were very impressed with both and hope the great customer care continues!

This is unrelated to price protection, but since it is my own thread I feel I can hijack it for 1 question without committing a mortal sin. I know how to quote a poster and respond, but how do you post multiple quotes in the same response? Thanks for anyone's help.

To do multiple quotes just click the "+" button next to quote on all you want to quote then hit the post reply at the bottom or the Quote button on the last one you want to quote. Easy Peasy!

Archived