Water/ milk on Carnival Pride

OT2Be2004

We are cruising on Carnival Pride in September and i will be 23 weeks pregnant. I need to drink a ton of water these days and am worried if the water on the ship is safe to drink (as in at restaurants) or if bottled water will be available or can I just bring some with me? Also we are bringing our 18 month old who still needs whole milk will this be available on board? thanks!!

We are cruising on Carnival Pride in September and i will be 23 weeks pregnant. I need to drink a ton of water these days and am worried if the water on the ship is safe to drink (as in at restaurants) or if bottled water will be available or can I just bring some with me? Also we are bringing our 18 month old who still needs whole milk will this be available on board? thanks!!

All ships have tap water that is pure to drink, as well as bottle water for sale if you want it. I drink the tap water as it has never made sense to pay for bottled water.:D Milk is available - if you don't see it out on the buffet or in the MDR ask for it. Carnival will not starve either you nor your baby!!:D

The tap water aboard Carnival ships is potable, and actually quite good, but they also have bottled water available, both in your cabin, and in the restaurants etc. (Extra charge for the bottled water however.) There is whole milk available, at no charge, both in the dining room, and on Lido Deck when the buffet is being served. You should have no problem with either.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

Archived