Fascination room questions

Princess:)

HI, I have a few questions about my rooms on the Fascination. I am booked for rooms M185, M189, and M191. I seen that these rooms have an upper bed. What does this mean? Will it get in the way? Does anybody have any pics of these rooms? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks:)

An upper bed is a upper bunk. If you have only two people and no one using a bunk bed, it will stay in the wall.

The bunk beds in a quad bothered me a little if you like to lean on the wall and read, the frame of the bed was kind of in the way.

HI, I have a few questions about my rooms on the Fascination. I am booked for rooms M185, M189, and M191. I seen that these rooms have an upper bed. What does this mean? Will it get in the way? Does anybody have any pics of these rooms? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks:)

Here is a pic of our 4 bed room on the Glory. Please don't pay any attention to the mess. We had just returned from the beach and I had teenagers with me! LOL This will give you an idea though! Happy sailing! :)

We were on the Fascination last month and I passed a few rooms in our hall that had a double bed with 1 overhead that came down over the bed.

98872961_bunkbeds.jpg.4bddbbd0b24584cc707713196f46adae.jpg

We stayed in m194. It was a good location for us, right next to the elevators.

The pull down bunk is not down during the day. The room stewards put it back up when they come in to clean in the morning and bring it back down in the evening while you're at dinner.

When there is only two of us and we have the upper bunk in our cabin, we leave it down the entire cruise. We store our stuff up there. Souvenirs we've purchased, bag with our dirty clothes toward the back or anything we usually have sitting on the chairs or tables :).

Archived