Hotel Parking for Port of Miami Post Cruise

waterpyro

I've seen mention of a few places that let you park at a hotel pre-cruise through when it gets back if you stay at least a night.

I'm curious, are there any convenient places either near the Port of Miami, or that have an easy way to get there that will let me park there for a post cruise stay?

I want to stay in Miami at least one day, but there's just no way to do it before the cruise so I'd like to get the best of both worlds if possibly by paying for a hotel room for the night of when we get back, and staying then.

This is a new one and I'm not sure it will work.:confused:

Most of the hotels offering cruise parking deals are out near MIA - Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon is often suggested on these boards. With parking at most downtown and Miami Beach hotels running $25+/day:eek: you just don't find cruise parking deals close to POM. Unless shuttle service is included plan on spending $50-60 to get to POM and then back to your car via taxi from MIA area hotels.:mad:

There was a confusing thread a while back concerning the Doubletree on Biscayne Blvd offering a cruise parking deal; the wording on the offer was not clear and the hotel (I've stayed there - very nice!:D) is actually part of a condo complex and they do not own the parking garage. Proceed at your own risk.:o

You can check parksleepfly.com for cruise parking deals and call the hotels, but every one I have heard of or used required you to spend the night (and pay for the room) first. Good luck!:)

Seems that I have seen a post cruise stay option as a choice at some of the hotels on parksleepandfly.com You would prepay for the room before your cruise and then stay.

Check with the hotels directly too. Most hotels will be near the airport. Nice ones in the Blue Lagoon area. Check at La Quinta East too. That one is mentioned here often as a good value.

Archived