Why a Travel Agent?

wdwmmdd

I got a travel agent to book my cruise because I didn’t know what cruise ship to go on. I definitely wanted Royal Caribbean. Well I do have to say from all the postings, she picked the right ship. I’m going on the Mariner. But, I booked my own room before the cruise and after. I got my own flights and my own transportation from the airport to the hotels and back. Shouldn't the travel agent being doing all this or am I missing something? Am I expecting too much or should I ask for something from her? Because the only thing I see she did is called Royal in front of me and she gave them my credit card number and that was it. Help me out?

Scott

Your Travel Agent should do whatever you would like her to do. If you would like her to do your air travel and your travel to and from the airport, I'm sure she/he would be happy to do that for you; however, be aware that you can find better fares. Your TA should have explained this to you. When you go through them they can find decent fares, but, when you look for yourself I'm sure you'll find better deals. Good luck, and have a wonderful vacation.

A great place to look for deals is right here!

Archived