wine tasting

swampland

can anyone tell me if they have wine tasting on the carnival elation. i will be sailing on 7/26 and would love to do this.

thanks

I know we did it on the Victory, Miracle and Liberty as for the Elation I am not sure. Post and see if someone has the capers and should say in there.

I know we did it on the Victory, Miracle and Liberty as for the Elation I am not sure. Post and see if someone has the capers and should say in there.

Could you tell me more about this? I am on Miracle.

Could you tell me more about this? I am on Miracle.

Gladly - we paid $10.00 per person. We got to sample 3 or 4 each of red and white wines - these were paired with different food items. You sample a little wine first and let it sit and then you sample it again followed immediately by a food item and it is amazing how the flavour of the wine changes. I work for a liquor store and we do samplings all the time (tough job but someone has to do it) I know what I like and dislike. My husband likes merlot and I like malbec or a cab sav so it is always interesting to attend these. I heard recently though that they have cut back on the samples but not sure.

Hi Swamp,

While I don't know anything about wine tastings (but would be all for it!), I want to invite you to join the Roll Call for 7/26 Elation. (forgive me if you have already posted on it).

Here's to a great cruise!

How long ago?? I know I used to see them on Carnival, but dont remember them lately.

Splendor was last July, and Conquest was in March. They were both wine & food pairings held in the steakhouse.

Archived