Rio Cuale Canopy (Zip Line) Feedback Please

drisinger

What can you say about your experience here? These questions are all specific to Rio Cuale

Would you say you picked the right outfit (Rio Cuale) out of the 6 available in Puerto Vallarta?

Did your arms and hands get sore by day after?

Would gloves help to grip the bar?

What was a good menu choice, what do they have at the restauant to eat? What did a meal cost? Was it goog?

How long was the burro ride, timewise and distance?

Was there hard or mild hiking involved? Did it get very strenuous? Huffing and puffing? How vertical and for how long? Hubby is big (225) and I don't know how much hiking ability he has.

Thanks Tons!!

What can you say about your experience here? These questions are all specific to Rio Cuale

Would you say you picked the right outfit (Rio Cuale) out of the 6 available in Puerto Vallarta?

Did your arms and hands get sore by day after?

Would gloves help to grip the bar?

What was a good menu choice, what do they have at the restauant to eat? What did a meal cost? Was it goog?

How long was the burro ride, timewise and distance?

Was there hard or mild hiking involved? Did it get very strenuous? Huffing and puffing? How vertical and for how long? Hubby is big (225) and I don't know how much hiking ability he has.

Thanks Tons!!

Ok answers forthcoming, longest zipline and maybe fastest I have ever been on. Yup, there is some hiking but, you take it at your pace, my wife and I queued up at the back of the pack and made it with little difficulty. You get helmet, gloves hmm didn't have problem holding self on T Bar. Soreness...mostly legs day after. Burro ride up side of hill/mountain 1/2 hour and fun. Restaurant, kinda pricey we had beer and guacamole with tortilla chips. Yum. Oh, one problem I had. Operators were in a hurry to finish the tour and one jumped on my cable at the end while I was hanging upside down. I hit my head on ground thankful for the helmet, sprained neck a little ok after 1 day. Don't hang upside down. I thought it was dumb idea at the time even though all participated.

Have fun and enjoy Mexico

Archived