La Granja de Esporles - Majorca

dalgirl

Has anyone visited La Granja de Esporles in Palma - Majorca? Is it worth a visit and can it be reached with public transportation? We have 12 hours on the island and would like to see as many sites as possible. Thanks for any info available!

• 1 month later...

This is an old Mallorcan country house which is very interesting to visit, I love it have have been several times. It would be worth going to if you were in that area of Mallorca but you do need a car to get to it. However, there are a lot of other places closer to Palma I would visit first.

We too have visited this lovely manor house but you do need a car, I agree if it was my first time in the area would probably not choose here although we have had a couple of lovely days here it is difficult to get to and I would be more inclined to either stay in Palma or take the train from Palma to Soller.

thanks - was offered as an excursion by the NCL - this will be our first visit to Palma, but we are going back on another cruise next year, so did not know how we wanted to allocate our time. Next year is with DM so we won't be as mobile as we are this trip.

Archived