New Cruise Schedule For Puerto Rico

Hello Guys... I'm making a Cruise Schedule of Ships in PUerto Rico and I need the help for all cruisers here... I hope can help me.. Tell me when is the day of your cuirse in Puerto Rico and I go to make this page... I make only two by the moment, February and March of 2005. I need your opinion.... The example of this page is www.addicted-to-cruise.com/febrero.html

Please tell me and If you come to this beautiful Island tell me when and I go to post your cruise in my Calendar....

Ciao amores.

I saw your message for me on my Roll Call. I checked out your website and you have done a fabulous job. I can't read Spanish, but I could more or less understand what it was all about.

Take care my friend. ;)

"Alexis"

Hello - I was wondering if you could tell me when the students in San Juan,PR go back to school - August?? September?? - Am thinking of AOS 8/21/05 - but date is flexible - please post. Take care fellow cruiser - I will look forward to your reply.

Hello - I was wondering if you could tell me when the students in San Juan,PR go back to school - August?? September?? - Am thinking of AOS 8/21/05 - but date is flexible - please post. Take care fellow cruiser - I will look forward to your reply.

We are sailing on that date hope to see you. We are staying at the Sheraton.

The Students in Puerto Rico the school start un August...

Archived