Confused about Combining Discounts

Okay, awhile back they stopped allowing you to combine discounts. Now from a post I read that you can combine C&A savings certificates and Platinum balcony discount. Is this true?

I know this has been discussed before but reading info from CC and RC has me beyond confused.

Thanks

Okay, awhile back they stopped allowing you to combine discounts. Now from a post I read that you can combine C&A savings certificates and Platinum balcony discount. Is this true?

I know this has been discussed before but reading info from CC and RC has me beyond confused.

Thanks

As of June 1, 2010, when booking a cruise on board you can combine the OBC (determined by number of nights) and either a P/D/D+ balcony discount or a C&A Savings Certificate if one becomes available.

Booking from home you only get one benefit. If you are a Shareholder you can select the OBC (determined by number of nights) or you can select a balcony discount if you are P/D/D+ or a C&A Savings Certificate if one becomes available.

Patti

I was thinking about you when I asked the question. I remember you explaining this before all of the changes.

Thank you for clarifying. This is the way I had understood it, but another thread included a message that indicated you could combine discounts.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Patti

I was thinking about you when I asked the question. I remember you explaining this before all of the changes.

Thank you for clarifying. This is the way I had understood it, but another thread included a message that indicated you could combine discounts.

I knew it was too good to be true.

They had a June booking bonus where if you booked from home you got that same "robust booking experience" like you do with you book on board by getting an OBC plus another benefit.:D

That promo was to have ended on June 30, but someone posted last week that when they called C&A about it, they were told to ignore the June 30th date.........that they were still allowing that promo to be used when booking from home.

Sure wish they would hire somebody to clean up their website to include accurate information.

Archived