Snorkeling & Beach in Belize

PinkJellyFish06

Where is the best snorkeling that you have done in Belize? I am looking for excursions through Carnival OR independent excursions. I would prefer something that went to a beach and to a really great snorkeling spot. I have heard alot about the Cayes, but have not seen alot of excursions offered to there.

I went on the Snorkel and Bannister island though carnival,It was awesome,The snorkeling was alittle cloudy,But tropical storm alex was just there so it was alittle cloudy....But once we got back on the boat,Rum punch all the way to Bannister...The island was awesome....Heaven,A bar,Tiki huts in the water,And your in the middle of the ocean,Cruising,Plus they pick you up at the ship.It was AWESOME.

I've only booked direct-local excursions for most of the past decade and have been extremely happy with every booking.

On our last trip to Belize, we loved Major Tom and all he did for us on his excursion to the rain forest, cave tubing, and zip-line.

For our upcoming trip in September, we've booked with Coral Breeze Tours for their "Stingray Alley Snorkeling and Caye Caulker Exploration" excursion and I am very impressed with their professionalism and immediate email answers to every question we've asked. Mark, at Coral Breeze, even offered to look for a small special Belizean-custom celebration at lunch for my sister's 50th birthday on that day.

We'll let you know how this goes after we get back, but based on my years of experience with local vendors, I have complete confidence in CBT (and also recommend Major Tom and his excursions).

Archived