Questions about excursions

KellBella

My mom and I are going on our first cruise in September. We were looking into cave tubing because we have heard so much about it, I would really like to have a couple of other options just to give us more choices. If anyone could suggest any other excursions other than cave tubing we would really appreciate it. I do have one question about cave tubing and it is a bit silly, but if we do decide to cave tube, what should we wear? Is a swim suit appropriate, or should we wear shorts and a tshirt?

We did the snorkeling adventure to "Goffs Key" and it was our favorite snorkel of all time. The small Island is beautiful and you can snorkel with a guide or of the beach. Our guide showed us an eagle ray, morey eel and many fish and reff corral. He then bar b qued us fresh lobster for a samm price. The beach isbone of the ones used to film Corona commerical, it was a great day!:cool:

We did the snorkeling adventure to "Goffs Key" and it was our favorite snorkel of all time. The small Island is beautiful and you can snorkel with a guide or of the beach. Our guide showed us an eagle ray, morey eel and many fish and reff corral. He then bar b qued us fresh lobster for a samm price. The beach isbone of the ones used to film Corona commerical, it was a great day!:cool:

Did you do the snorkeling adventure through Carnival? If not who did you use?

My mom and I are going on our first cruise in September. We were looking into cave tubing because we have heard so much about it, I would really like to have a couple of other options just to give us more choices. If anyone could suggest any other excursions other than cave tubing we would really appreciate it. I do have one question about cave tubing and it is a bit silly, but if we do decide to cave tube, what should we wear? Is a swim suit appropriate, or should we wear shorts and a tshirt?

I would recommend one of the Mayan ruins tours. Belize is one of the few ports that offers easy access to Mayan ruins. At

Archived