Roll Call Carnival Triumph 9/6/10

• 1 month later...

We will be on the cruise. We did the same cruise in August 2009. There were other gays on the ship, but we didn't meet anyone of them until we returned...two guys that own a very popular cafe on Royal Street. Very nice, but it looked like they were travelling with their parents and we didn't want to butt in.

We'll probably go to the Friends of Dorothy the first night, but we're not too hopeful because last time, we were the only two there. Tragic!

Anyway, it's such a great price we figure we'll just get a tan for 5 days. We live in New Orleans.

We will be on the cruise. We did the same cruise in August 2009. There were other gays on the ship, but we didn't meet anyone of them until we returned...two guys that own a very popular cafe on Royal Street. Very nice, but it looked like they were travelling with their parents and we didn't want to butt in.

We'll probably go to the Friends of Dorothy the first night, but we're not too hopeful because last time, we were the only two there. Tragic!

Anyway, it's such a great price we figure we'll just get a tan for 5 days. We live in New Orleans.

I was thinking I was going to be the only one on board!! I will be (Solo) this cruise and I am now single - I really wanted to find some friends to hang out with. I will be in cabin 6222 and my name is Dave. Let's pick a place to meet and have a drink!!

Archived