Drycleaners in Downtown Seattle for our pre-cruise stop?

gracers

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good drycleaners in downtown Seattle? we're coming in 3 days prior to our August 14th cruise. I would love to have a few linen items cleaned in Seattle rather than wrinkle them in our suitcases during travel.

thanks...Judy

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good drycleaners in downtown Seattle? we're coming in 3 days prior to our August 14th cruise. I would love to have a few linen items cleaned in Seattle rather than wrinkle them in our suitcases during travel.

thanks...Judy

Where are you going to be staying? That would help.

thanks...Judy

A thought... rather than take a chance on the cleaners not getting them ready in time, why don't you just get the items cleaned on board on your first night? We've done that after long pre-cruise travels to a city and it's great to get them back around lunch the next day all pressed.

Viv

A thought... rather than take a chance on the cleaners not getting them ready in time, why don't you just get the items cleaned on board on your first night? We've done that after long pre-cruise travels to a city and it's great to get them back around lunch the next day all pressed.

Viv

That too, since a same day or next day cleaners is pretty much an unknown around here.

Viv

I agree, and I've usually found the prices on the ship to be competitive - nay, cheaper - than we'd normally pay. You might also ask your hotel's concierge (if there is one - maybe the hotel can do a fast turnaround.

Viv

Thanks...great idea...didn't realize the ship would turn items around in one day....and I would need a next day cleaners in town :)

Thanks...great idea...didn't realize the ship would turn items around in one day....and I would need a next day cleaners in town :)[/]

My experience has been that if you give it to your steward the first night they aren't busy and you will get it back within the express service time frame but only pay the regular rate.

On our last cruise, my sons were both coming straight from university Christmas exams and had thrown clothes into duffle bags. It was worth it to send 3 pant/shirt combos out for each and have them come back clean and pressed.

Viv

It depends which cruise line - when I cruised Celebrity I found their dry cleaning very good quality & reasonable. I planned to have my son's suit cleaned & pressed before packing on our last cruise - discovered Carnival doesn't offer dry cleaning.

Archived